Postnatal yoga – mum & baby yoga
When can I start?
For mum & babies from 6 weeks to around 9 – 11 months
(when your baby starts to crawl around and move a lot).
Check with your GP at you and your baby’s 6 week check that you are both fine to commence yoga classes if you had a vaginal delivery. It is usually safe to commence classes at 12 weeks after a c-section delivery.
Sundays 10.00 - 11.00am on zoom
What to expect in my classes
Classes consist of yoga movements for mum with emphasis on strengthening the glutes, back and pelvic floor, checking and working towards repairing diastasis recti (abdominal separation) and also includes baby movements with some massage and play.
Benefits for you and your baby
- Relaxes mum and baby
- Better feeding and sleeping for baby
- Quality time for mum and baby to bond
- Gain more confidence in handling your baby
- Promotes baby’s mental and physical development
- Babies love it!
- Mums love it!
- Move your a body in a way to gain back your strength and mobility